volumising foam 200ml
volumising foam 200ml
A medium flexible hold (4-in-1) volumising liquid-to-foam mousse that delivers body and volume while improving condition and shine.
- suitable for all hair types
- helps deliver body & volume
- medium flexible hold
- provides condition & shine
- perfect for blow-drying and scrunch drying
- rubberised non-slip bottle - fantastic when using with wet hands
*STYLING TIP - Apply to washed, damp hair. Use ONLY half a pump to one pump - a little goes a long way!
- Shake well before use
- For fine hair, pump HALF a pump into your hands and emulsify. For thick hair, pump ONE pump only.
- On towel dried hair, apply foam first to the roots, then working down the lengths before drying and styling.
- Make sure to comb through for even distribution prior to drying
Helps prevent against hair breakage while improving hair strength and elasticity
Moisturises the scalp, helps develop new hair cell growth and conditions hair - preventing it from becoming brittle and dull. Helps restore elasticity & smoothness
Abyssinian Crambe Seed Oil
Lightweight wonder from Africa that nourishes hair while boosting shine, condition and outrageous volume
Paraben, Sulphate and Sodium Chloride FREE
Aqua, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lauryl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Cocamide MEA, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-6, Phenoxyethanol, Ethanol, VP/VA Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium Glycolate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Methyl N-Methylanthranilate
Great for curly hair
Posted by Donna on 23rd Nov 2017
I really like this product for my curly frizzy hair. I don't like to use heavy products, so this is perfect!
Posted by Karen on 13th Feb 2017
I found the product gave my hair a lift that was needed as it is very fine. However the first few times I did put to much in but after a little trial and error I found less was more.