Leave it in! The secret to longer, healthier…hair!
Do you dream of a product that will help you last longer and feel sexier between salon visits? We’re beginning to sound a lot like a late night TV commercial, but oh bhavers do we have a product for you!
If you’re not already using a leave-in crème, then today is the day to start! Rather than repairing your hair once damage has been done, a leave-in crème allows you to keep your hair in great condition, reducing risks of dry hair and breakage. NOTE: You must make sure that you’re using the right leave-in crème formula otherwise your hair will begin to feel weighed down. So you don’t make this mistake take a minute - let’s educate!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Dryness seems to be a world-wide problem - drought, our neglected houseplants and even your hair! Soften, nourish and control unmanageable hair by regularly dosing your hair strands with extra moisture so they don’t have a chance to dry out, snap and fray. Suitable for all hair types needing extra conditioning our bhave leave-in crème:
1. Protects against hair breakage
2. Restores elasticity and shine
3. Promotes hair cell growth
4. Contains thermal protective properties to guard against heat damage from excessive straightening or blow-drying.
Now for the recipe!
WHY DOES IT FEEL SOOO GOOD?
If something feels this good how can it be wrong? Packing eight active organic ingredients, our bhave leave-in crème sure knows how to please you and your hair - but enough about what it can do. Here’s how these ingredients allow you to feel salon quality hair pleasure alone (or even on the go with our travel packs)
1. 100%Natural bioactive keratin – naturally derived from the winter fleece of NZ sheep, these keratin proteins bind to severely damaged hair, rebuilding the internal structure, restoring strength, elasticity and shine.
2. Slow releasing peptides/amino acids – Peptides attach to the hair cuticle after washing, and bond with chemically treated hair to repair damage. Like our last rebound after that awful break up, the peptides/amino acids bond wherever the damage is greatest, resulting in optimal conditioning without unnecessary product build-up.
3. Certified Organic Argan Oil – Have you ever been brought back from the brink of a hangover induced death by a greasy burger? High in Vitamin E, think of Argan Oil as a burger for your hangry hair, containing essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants that highly moisturise and nourish the hair fibre.
4. Macadamia Oil – Helps combat hair breakage while improving hair strength and elasticity.
5. Vitamin E – This antioxidant-rich oil strengthens and nourishes hair while adding that always desired shine to the hair.
6. Jojoba Oil – Moisturising the scalp, Jojoba Oil prevents your hair from becoming brittle and dull, encouraging new hair cell growth whilst conditioning the hair, restoring hair elasticity and smoothness.
7. Sunflower Seed Oil – this stimulate the growth of….your hair! Sunflower Seed Oil also improves scalp health and assists in eliminating frizz while providing softness and shine due to its high levels of omega-6 fatty acids.
8. Sweet Almond Oil - Containing all kinds of active vitamins and nutriments your hair craves (like Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E and magnesium), Sweet Almond Oil nourishes and strengthens your hair and scalp, and is optimal for treating hair damage and hair loss. Being responsible for an enhanced silkiness and shine of your hair, Sweet Almond Oil was a must to include in our leave-in crème formulation!
HOW TO APPLY?
Now that you know our bhave leave-in crème’s secret formula, we need to teach you how to use it! Firstly, you’ll have to shower with one of our salon professional shampoo and conditioners, as our leave-in crème likes you clean. By squeezing a small amount into the palm of your hand and applying evenly throughout your towel-dried hair, you can now let your hair dry naturally or blow-dry as our crème works to restore and repair your hair. Our leave-in crème can also be applied to dry hair too, being utilised as a foundation to other styling products.
Have you recently had a keratin smoothing treatment and want the results to last? Protection is always a good idea! By dampening your hair and applying our leave-in crème before swimming in the sea or in chlorinated water, you can safeguard your hair from the corrosive salt and chlorine. Once finished, simply rinse your hair with fresh water and watch as your hair retains its lush smooth results!
THERE’S NO NEED TO KEEP IT EXCLUSIVE
Our bhave leave-in crème is versatile and plays best with others. By mixing riot control oil into its moisture packed formulation, watch as you achieve maximum shine and frizz free locks. Want to experiment some more? Why not try combing our fresh ends or super nova salon professional formulations for intense hair repair and hydration. After all bhave babes, it’s your hair, your life and your rules - so go out shine like the stars you are!